2019 ELECTION INFORMATION
The 2019 Association of Graduates Election will be conducted from February 4, 2019, through noon Mountain Time on March 18, 2019.
- 2019 Election Results
- Election Update #15 -2019 AOG Election Results
- Election Update #14 - Last 24 Hours!
- Academy DGs Urge You To Vote
- Election Update #13 - Class Competitions Down to the Wire!
- Election Update #12 - Last Chance!
- Election Update #11 - Attention Classes
- Election Update #10 - Time Is Running Out!
- Election Update #9 - NO EXCUSE, SIR/MA'AM
- Election Update #8 - Classes Jump Into the Lead
- Election Update #7 - Classes Leading the Way
- Election Update #6 - Voting Underway!
- Election Update #5 - How to Vote
- Election Update #4
- Election Update #3
- Election Update #2
- Election Update #1
- Election Rules/Policies/Procedures
VOTE ON BYLAWS
The AOG Board of Directors will propose a Bylaw change that will allow a single President and CEO to lead both the AOG and the Endowment.
It is vital that members vote. Why? Because our Bylaws require a quorum of 25% of the membership for Bylaw changes to be enacted.
- Single CEO Agreement
- New Memorandum of Understanding between the Association of Graduates and the USAFA Endowment (signed Dec. 21, 2018)
- Frequently Asked Questions (Updated Feb. 1, 2019)
- Proposed Change to Bylaws
- Bylaw Change Rationale
- Some of the ways the AOG supports the Academy and the Long Blue Line
- Current Bylaws
VOTE ON BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Six directors also will be elected to four-year terms as a result of the upcoming election. The complete candidate slate will be finalized following the regularly scheduled Board meeting in November. Six of the listed candidates will represent the AOG members on the Board of Directors, so please make your informed vote count.
Questions may be sent to AOG Executive Assistant, Emma Ross, or AOG Executive Vice President, Steve Simon, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over the course of the upcoming election, AOG members may receive email correspondence from fellow graduates stating their strong support or opposition of the bylaw change. The AOG is compelled by Colorado law to share email addresses and postal addresses of members if a fellow member wishes to disseminate information about election issues. We appreciate the fact that graduates have differing opinions about the single CEO plan. As you make your decision, the AOG Board asks that you review our official election website — usafa.org/election — for the details and rationale behind the bylaw change. Of course, you may always reach out to Board members directly via this link — usafa.org/AOG/Board.
AOG Electronic Election Forum Video
AOG Election Information Video