The Association of Graduates and the Air Force Academy Foundation are together transforming to better serve graduates, support the Air Force Academy and preserve the proud heritage of the institution and the Long Blue Line.
To be an Association and Foundation of influence and impact, supporting the Academy’s enduring mission of developing leaders of character for the nation, and providing a lifetime of service to the Long Blue Line.
Together, we serve graduates, preserve the heritage of the Academy and Long Blue Line and support USAFA in its mission to develop leaders of character for the Air Force, Space Force and nation.
- Engagement – Cultivate lifelong relationships and provide valued service to the Academy and our graduates.
- Philanthropy – Enhance financial strength and stability to advance the Academy and sustain our mission.
- Stewardship – Responsibly seek and manage gifted time, talent, treasure and relationships.
- Communication – Tell the story of our Academy, our graduates and our mission with our words and actions.
- Organizational Excellence – Align our values, our culture and our commitment as a team to drive overall effectiveness of our mission.
Learn more about our joint mission, vision and plan.