Download the AOG USAFA App
If you have an iPhone, search for "USAFA AOG" in your phone's App Store.
If you have an Android device, download that app on Google Play.
AOG USAFA APP TUTORIAL
- AOG members, use your last name and AOG ID to log in after installing the app.
Look up your AOG ID.
- Click the three-line menu ( ☰ ) to see all options. You can also scroll on the main screen to see more buttons.
- You do not have to log in to use the app, as some features are available to everyone. You can get to the WebGuy blog without loggin in, as well as our online shop, social media posts, and more. However, logging in may open access to other functions specifically for grads or parents based upon your role.
- Your menu options will change after you log in depending upon your role in our database. Class of 1973 grads, for example, will see a button for Class of 1973 group messages. Parents will see more buttons for parent information. If you recently updated your membership or other information, it may take a couple days for the app data to be refreshed.
- Some links you click from the app may require a separate login for those separate sites, such as accessing the Register of Graduates (using your usafa.org username/password) or logging into your full-access WebGuy account using the login information you setup when signing up for the family plan.
- This is a new app, so we're interested in your feedback and always looking to improve. You can contact us at email@example.com.