The USAFA Endowment is participating in #GivingTuesday - a national day-long campaign that promotes philanthropic giving at the start of the annual holiday season. Giving Tuesday celebrates and encourages charitable activities in support of nonprofit organizations like the USAFA Endowment.
How YOU can take part:
- Bookmark this online giving page
- Make an online contribution on Dec 2, 2014
- Contribute to the area of greatest need, the Air Force Academy Fund, or one of over 300 designated funds for the Air Force Academy. 100% of your designated gifts will go towards your chosen cause.
- Share your contribution with others on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by using #GivingTuesday
- Pass this information on to fellow classmates, parents and friends of the Academy.
- Share your #UNselfies online to show others how and why you give to the Academy.
Please join fellow graduates, parents and friends as we look to reach a milestone for single day online contributions to your Air Force Academy.
Give to the Air Force Academy Fund by December 31 to receive a 2015 Air Force Academy Calendar.
Please select from our many funds and giving categories below to direct your gift. We appreciate your support!
- The Air Force Academy Fund
- Superintendent's Discretionary Fund
- Long Blue Line Endowment
- USAFA Endowment Fund
- Academic Funds
- Athletic Funds
- Character & Leadership Funds
- Capital Improvement Funds
- Cadet Activity Funds
- Class Gift Funds
- Other Funds
Questions? Visit our FAQ website to learn more.