Each year the U.S. Air Force Academy and the Association of Graduates present the Colonel James Jabara Award to an Academy graduate or graduates whose airmanship contribtuions are of great significance and set them apart from their contemporaries.
- 2011 Winner: Capt. Joesph "Drew" Hext, '02
- View all Jabara Award winners
Distinguished Graduate Award
The Distinguished Graduate Award recognizes exceptional graduates who have set themselves apart by making extraordinarily significant contributions to our nation and/or their communities.
- The winners of the Academy's Distinguished Graduate Award for 2012 are Lt. Gen. (Retired) Marcus A. Anderson, '61, and Mr. Edward E. "Ted" Legasey, '67.
- View all Distinguished Graduate Award winners
- Watch inspiring video interviews with 2011 winners Brig. Gen. (Ret.) Ruben Cubero, Class of 1961, and Richard D. McConn, Class of 1966.
Honorary membership may be awarded to persons who have rendered outstanding and conspicuous service to the Air Force and/or the Academy.
Also read USAFA Graduate Accomplishments