In the spirit of the Academy's founder, the USAFA Endowment has established the Harmon Societythe first entity of its kind at the Academy. The Harmon Society's purpose is to generate partnerships between the Air Force Academy and corporate leaders, for the benefit of our Air Force and the nation.
The USAFA Endowment welcomes gifts from corporations and foundations that are dedicated to the same enduring principles and standards as the Air Force Academy: Integrity, Service and Excellence. This alignment of values offers an opportunity to forge strong, meaningful partnerships and networks of support for the Academy. The cadets we support today become the military, industry and community leaders of tomorrow.
Harmon Society contributions are directed toward the immediate operational and long-term strategic needs of the Academy. The Harmon Society offers two tiers of support:
Patriot Level - $10,000 Annually
Benefits at the Patriot level include:
- Special invitations to Academy events
- Invitation to premium seating/skybox at an Air Force Falcons Football
- Recognition of Harmon Society status during an Air Force Falcons
Football game and other athletic events
- Recognition in the USAFA Endowment Annual Report and other
Executive Level - $25,000 Annually
Benefits at the Executive level include all of the above, and:
- Exclusive invitations to the Air Force Academy graduation ceremony
- VIP Invitation to the National Character and Leadership Symposium,
hosted annually at the Academy
- Premium seating/skybox invitations to the Service Academy home
- Invitations to Service Academy home football pre-week activities
Contact the Endowment's Associate Vice President of Development Greg Knedler at (719) 472-0300.